Visa to Russia for Filipino Citizens. E-visa.
Starting 2021 all Filipino Citizens can apply fast and easy for e-visa to Russia. It’s time to explore the biggest country in the world with a rich history and culture.
The new program allows 53 countries including the Philippines to apply online. Now, Filipino Citizens can enter Russia through specially equipped checkpoints anywhere in the country, and the duration of stay will be extended to 16 days total.
New e-visas will be for tourism, business, guest, and humanitarian visits. We will share the information about Tourist visa to Russia.
E-visa is a single entry visa valid for 30 days from the day of issuance. Processing period not more than 4 days since the day of applying.
Requirements for e-visa to Russia
- Completed online application form
- Valid passport with validity at least 6 months from the date of application
- Medical insurance covering your trip to Russia
During the Covid-19 pandemic issuance of e-visa temporary suspended
Until the end of 2020 Filipino Citizens can only apply for e-visa to visit St Petersburg only for 8 days of stay. But no travel documents required for the issuance.
The only one thing you need to do – fill-up the form on the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
Be careful and apply only through the official website of the Ministry, because many agencies offering paid services and you can waste your money there. If you have a question – ask us and we will help you to apply directly on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
This is how the real website look like
Important information about visa to Russia
- E-visa cannot be extended
- Validity only 30 days starting the day of issuance
- Period of stay 16 days (starting 2020)
- All fields need to be filled carefully and correct
- If you are traveling with kids indicated in your passport, a separate e-visa application must be submitted for each child. All minor children traveling with their parents must have their own e visa
- Your passport must have space for the border stamp
- The validity of your passport must be at least 6 months from the date you applied for an e-visa
After appliyng e-visa to Russia you can check the status of your application here.
Ambassador of the Russian Federation and Embassy in Manila
Mr. Marat Ignatyevich Pavlov – new ambassador starting 2020.
Embassy: 1245 Acacia Road, Dasmariñas Village, Makati, Manila
Wanna go with your friends or family?
Costomize your tour to russia
We will arrange the best trip ever with a deep dive to Russian culture.
Check our Family and Barkada packages!